User Tag List

7Likes

post #1 of 16 Old 06-24-2016, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Garage
Tst tail light

Just a heads up, TST is now taking Pre Orders for their NEW Intergrated Tail light. It is 20% off on Pre Order till July 1st and shipping will start on or before July 6th. TST products are really nice and service is #1 . They have a short video on their web site that shows the light and functions.
jemtec and Ruby like this.

TST Undertail and Fender Eliminator kit, TST Flush Front Turn Signals, TST Intergrated Tail light, Fork Pre Load Adjusters, Rear Set Relocation Plates, CNC Mirror Block off plates, CRG Blindside mirror, R6 Throttle Tube, Full Arrow Stainless Steel Header with Arrow can, Adjustable Levers, OEM Cowl

Last edited by Decon blue; 06-24-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 06-30-2016, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Just place a pre-order for a clear tail light from TST. Excited to see what it looks like in person! I'm sure I'll be placing an order for the fender eliminator and clear flush turn signals soon enough too. I don't know if the halo's warrant the price truthfully, would be way cheaper to just make the normal flush mount signals into running lights as well. Thanks to Capn Kirk for a well written process on how to do that!
Decon blue likes this.

Buy it, Use it, Break it, Fix it, Trash it, Change it, Melt - Upgrade it
post #3 of 16 Old 06-30-2016, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hopefully this time next week the wait will be over!!
Little John likes this.

TST Undertail and Fender Eliminator kit, TST Flush Front Turn Signals, TST Intergrated Tail light, Fork Pre Load Adjusters, Rear Set Relocation Plates, CNC Mirror Block off plates, CRG Blindside mirror, R6 Throttle Tube, Full Arrow Stainless Steel Header with Arrow can, Adjustable Levers, OEM Cowl

post #4 of 16 Old 06-30-2016, 03:00 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Perfect. It actually fills in the center with lights upon braking. I'd get this integrated over anything else out there.

Telling you what you don't want to hear even though deep down you know I'm right.
post #5 of 16 Old 06-30-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Joe View Post
Perfect. It actually fills in the center with lights upon braking. I'd get this integrated over anything else out there.

I agree, prior to TST finalizing their tail light, the Motodynamic tail light was probably the best choice. What I like about the TST light is the overall look with a honeycomb style look in the center and the outer perimeter running light. I may actually use the pulsar setting on the brake light too, from the short video they posted, it looks highly noticeable. As for the integrated turn signals, they look alright, I may opt for aftermarket turn signals still though, I'll have to wait and see though. I plan on picking up the aftermarket indicator bracket when I order TST's tail tidy too. I just can't decide whether or not I want the adjustable or fixed tail tidy. Probably go with the fixed one since it's cheaper and I wouldn't ever adjust the plate.

post #6 of 16 Old 07-04-2016, 12:36 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little John View Post
I agree, prior to TST finalizing their tail light, the Motodynamic tail light was probably the best choice. What I like about the TST light is the overall look with a honeycomb style look in the center and the outer perimeter running light. I may actually use the pulsar setting on the brake light too, from the short video they posted, it looks highly noticeable. As for the integrated turn signals, they look alright, I may opt for aftermarket turn signals still though, I'll have to wait and see though. I plan on picking up the aftermarket indicator bracket when I order TST's tail tidy too. I just can't decide whether or not I want the adjustable or fixed tail tidy. Probably go with the fixed one since it's cheaper and I wouldn't ever adjust the plate.

I went with the fixed tail tidy thinking I wouldn't need to adjust it all, but after installing it I do not like the angle on it, it is more straight up and down and with the led license plate light from TST it makes it difficult to read the license plate in my opinion. I liked the angle of the Vegabond much better. I can take some pictures of the TST fixed tail tidy installed if you would like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 Old 07-04-2016, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam92 View Post
I went with the fixed tail tidy thinking I wouldn't need to adjust it all, but after installing it I do not like the angle on it, it is more straight up and down and with the led license plate light from TST it makes it difficult to read the license plate in my opinion. I liked the angle of the Vegabond much better. I can take some pictures of the TST fixed tail tidy installed if you would like.

I just Tweeked it a bit to change the angle.

post #8 of 16 Old 07-04-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam92 View Post

Pics are always welcome, post em if ya got em! I figured if I didn't like the angle, it would be easy enough to bend it to shape, or even create a new bracket if needed.
Decon blue likes this.

post #9 of 16 Old 07-04-2016, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Pics are always welcome, post em if ya got em! I figured if I didn't like the angle, it would be easy enough to bend it to shape, or even create a new bracket if needed.
The fixed plate bracket is VERY easy to be Tweeked to a better angle. It was more straight down and I just adjusted the angle of the bracket. Took like 10 seconds at most.

Last edited by Decon blue; 08-27-2016 at 08:03 PM.
post #10 of 16 Old 07-04-2016, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page