User Tag List

64Likes

post #1 of 109 Old 07-05-2016, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Garage
Question Tst shipping yet.

Has anyone got shipping info yet on the TST tail light? Hoping it got shipped today.

TST Undertail and Fender Eliminator kit, TST Flush Front Turn Signals, TST Intergrated Tail light, Fork Pre Load Adjusters, Rear Set Relocation Plates, CNC Mirror Block off plates, CRG Blindside mirror, R6 Throttle Tube, Full Arrow Stainless Steel Header with Arrow can, Adjustable Levers, OEM Cowl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 109 Old 07-05-2016, 11:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
No. According to TST post. They hope to receive the inventory today or tomorrow and ship tomorrow (Wednesday July 6)
post #3 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 09:27 AM
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Hi there - It is now 9:30 AM EST on Wednesday 7/6/2016 at our location in FL and we just got into the office about half an hour ago. We are hoping to have these units shipped out by the end of the day. Please remember we have to not only receive them into our warehouse but also into our inventory and then hand QC every tail light to ensure they are completely functional and up to our standards and specs. This is a lengthy process but all hands will be on deck to get these orders out as quickly as possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!

Last edited by TSTagent; 07-06-2016 at 09:31 AM.

post #4 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Garage
Look at this way, folks... the new taillight is guaranteed to be in your hands before the Halos.
TSTagent and Decon blue like this.

2016 Matte Gray YZF-R3 – YZF-R6 Throttle, Vagabond Frame Sliders & Fender Eliminator, Coffman Exhaust, Norton Motorsports Clutch/Brake Levers, TST Industries Integrated Tail Light & GTR/Halo Flush Mounts, Lightech Rear Turns, Womet-Tech Front Axle Sliders, Bar-End Sliders and Swingarm Spools/Sliders, X-Grip RAM Mount, Hardwired 12v Socket / USB Charger / Batter Tender, Cheapo Chinese Side-Stand Pad & Radiator Guard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I'm not worried about it. They said I'll get them on Saturday so I'm expecting them then. They could ship tomorrow and it would still get here (Boston, MA) on Saturday. Let's give them a break- they gave us a good a price and honored the free shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AesonVirus likes this.
post #6 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
And just got my email from TST saying my order has shipped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #7 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by -furbz- View Post
And just got my email from TST saying my order has shipped.
Me too!

2016 Matte Gray YZF-R3 – YZF-R6 Throttle, Vagabond Frame Sliders & Fender Eliminator, Coffman Exhaust, Norton Motorsports Clutch/Brake Levers, TST Industries Integrated Tail Light & GTR/Halo Flush Mounts, Lightech Rear Turns, Womet-Tech Front Axle Sliders, Bar-End Sliders and Swingarm Spools/Sliders, X-Grip RAM Mount, Hardwired 12v Socket / USB Charger / Batter Tender, Cheapo Chinese Side-Stand Pad & Radiator Guard

post #8 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Garage
I just got my SHIPING INFO for my tail light. WOO HOO. !!!!!

TST Undertail and Fender Eliminator kit, TST Flush Front Turn Signals, TST Intergrated Tail light, Fork Pre Load Adjusters, Rear Set Relocation Plates, CNC Mirror Block off plates, CRG Blindside mirror, R6 Throttle Tube, Full Arrow Stainless Steel Header with Arrow can, Adjustable Levers, OEM Cowl
post #9 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I'd love to troll you guys and tell you that I have it in my hands, but I'd just be trolling myself. Really looking forward to checking this light out in person. Tomorrow is pay day for me too, so I may end up ordering the fender eliminator and some clear flush indicators and relay too. If I do, I'll post-pone the install of the light so I can put all the TST goodies on at the same time. It's been raining here, like, everyday I have an opportunity to ride, so my R3 has just been sitting alone in my garage.

Also, I want to give a big thanks to TST for all the hard work they do so that we can modify our bikes. Your commitment to the motorcycle community is astounding! Keep up the tremendous work!
Decon blue likes this.

Buy it, Use it, Break it, Fix it, Trash it, Change it, Melt - Upgrade it
post #10 of 109 Old 07-06-2016, 08:37 PM
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Whew, WHAT A DAY!

We got the full shipment of the pre-order tail lights late in the day and immediately began QC'ing them and getting the packaging ready. Finally at roughly 7:30PM EST we had all the orders boxed up and ready to go. I personally drove an hour to the nearest USPS Postal Annex (the central hub) and dropped 80+ orders off. If that doesn't qualify for good service, I don't know what will. You R3 Riders are awesome and I truly hope you all enjoy these lights. If you have any questions or concerns about these units please let me know.

Ride safe out there!

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page