Double bubble vs. Corsa - Yamaha R3 Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 2 Old 01-03-2017, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Double bubble vs. Corsa

Hey guys,

I've been debating for awhile for a new windscreen and my options have narrowed down to two kinds; double bubble or the corsa windscreen from Zero Gravity.

Wondering if anyone has photos of what the light tint corsa would look like on the R3, it would be much appreciated since I can't seem to find any good photos/videos of that windscreen.

I've seen the double bubble but wanted to see a good comparison between the two before I make my final decision. Main concern at this point is the appearance on the R3.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2017, 06:45 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Garage
Search is your friend

Like me on Facebook at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page