Join Date: Jan 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Some very cool bikes in this thread!
I have had a lot of bikes but only a few Yamaha's...
- Old YZ 80's and 125's as a kid (no photos )
- Old FZR600 back in the 90's (no photo )
- YSR50, fun street legal 49cc 2-stroke oil injected sport bike.
- WR250X Sumo, I was going to get arrested if I kept this bike, it's the go anywhere ride that brought out my inner hooligan.
- FZ09, this bike is just as bad as the WR250X... not as much go anywhere but I have taken it on some fire roads and made my own shortcuts via curbs, and a stair or two. It has a good bit more power so that comes into play, that and the front wheel likes to come off the ground a lot.
I'm reading up a bit on the R3, very much like what I see and may have to add one to the stable at some point.
2 YSR 50s
Every year R1 since 06
Every year FZ1 since 08
Every year R6 since 06
14 - FZ-09
2 2000is generators
3 R3s (soon!)
It helps having a trackday co supported by Yamaha USA.
Awesome collection!! How is that R1 15? Would like to have an R1M in the future.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Yamaha isn't planning on a 3-cylinder Yamaha YZF-R6||Yamahahaha||Other Yamaha Motorcycles||8||09-09-2014 01:30 PM|