1Likes
  • 1 Post By TSTagent

post #1 of 4 Old 11-04-2016, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Now Offering Free Domestic Shipping Site-Wide

We have some big changes coming to our website and some policies real soon but to begin, we would like to announce starting IMMEDIATELY, we are offering FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $38.

That means all of our tail lights, crash protection, brake lines, exhausts, tank grips, rearsets, and much more will all qualify for free shipping anywhere in the US!

Be sure to head on over to our website now and see what we may have in store for you.

Happy savings!

TST Industries: Design Without Bounds!

AesonVirus likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-04-2016, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Wow. Awesome news!

I ordered almost all my mods from you guys!

My last order (tank grips) was no good though. The glue on the center piece was peeled off the rubber. I'm already in contact with CS, and they told me they have to relay the problem to the manufacturer instead...

I was expecting TST to just send me a replacement, and TST to deal with the manufacturer. Instead of me having to wait for the manufacturers responds... *shrug*
post #3 of 4 Old 11-04-2016, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual360 View Post
Wow. Awesome news!

I ordered almost all my mods from you guys!

My last order (tank grips) was no good though. The glue on the center piece was peeled off the rubber. I'm already in contact with CS, and they told me they have to relay the problem to the manufacturer instead...

I was expecting TST to just send me a replacement, and TST to deal with the manufacturer. Instead of me having to wait for the manufacturers responds... *shrug*
Usually we can handle these situations with no issue but to avoid you having even more downtime, we reached out to TechSpec. They're in Nevada and we're in Florida so shipping may be quicker and they can ensure this issue doesn't happen again. Also, because it was ONLY the center tank grip that had the issue, we'd be unable to send just that part. We carry the full kits only. Sorry for any confusion or delay! I'm actually going to give them a call today to make sure they already sent it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!

post #4 of 4 Old 11-04-2016, 02:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
No worries. It's the center grip, so I'm not too eager to have them. If it's one of the side ones, then maybe it'll be different story. lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page