• 1 Post By mexicanwaldo

post #1 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Customer Feedback Gallery

This is a thread dedicated to YOU!

We figured we should create a central location for all of you R3 owners who have purchased TST products or any products from us and want the world to see your bike.

We always encourage leaving reviews and photos on our website, our Facebook page, or Instagram page but we also understand you may not want people knowing your more private information.

Feel free to post any pictures you may have of your bike showcasing our products or even just some really artsy photos of your bike! We would also enjoy hearing feedback on our products and how to improve!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
I'd post a picture of my protection package but my left grip slider vibrated loose while being trailered home from the track =[

Do you guys sell a brake lever guard so I can swap my right to the left and get a guard?
post #3 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineeringAnon View Post
I'd post a picture of my protection package but my left grip slider vibrated loose while being trailered home from the track =[

Do you guys sell a brake lever guard so I can swap my right to the left and get a guard?
Unfortunately we do not sell lever guards but if you're looking to get a single sided bar end, shoot me a PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Bought the FE I love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
post #5 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by contra76 View Post
Bought the FE I love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Great to hear!

post #6 of 8 Old 11-22-2016, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
I have a bunch of products from you guys! First off, being in Canada, I always appreciated the rapid shipping. Secondly, your products are of the highest quality. I have the front fork sliders, signal to plug converters, swing arm spool sliders, fender eliminator with stealth light and finally the LED flasher relay.

Thanks for all the great installation videos too - I know those take time and effort and I really appreciate all that you guys do!

Once I get some more funds, I'll be purchasing the brake lines too.
TSTagent likes this.

post #7 of 8 Old 12-04-2016, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
First time ordering from your guys and I will say that I'm truly impressed. The quality of your products are great. Way better than what I expected. Also shipping was great too since my order got to my house a day early. Love it!

Installing everything with the help of your install videos made this a breeze. I appreciate that you make those and pretty thorough too.

I give you guys a 5 out of 5 stars no doubt about it.
TSTagent likes this.

"That's what." - She
post #8 of 8 Old 12-05-2016, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluebirdR3 View Post
I have a bunch of products from you guys! First off, being in Canada, I always appreciated the rapid shipping. Secondly, your products are of the highest quality. I have the front fork sliders, signal to plug converters, swing arm spool sliders, fender eliminator with stealth light and finally the LED flasher relay.

Thanks for all the great installation videos too - I know those take time and effort and I really appreciate all that you guys do!

Once I get some more funds, I'll be purchasing the brake lines too.
Thanks for the feedback! We try and take care of all of our customers, domestic and international!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanwaldo View Post
First time ordering from your guys and I will say that I'm truly impressed. The quality of your products are great. Way better than what I expected. Also shipping was great too since my order got to my house a day early. Love it!

Installing everything with the help of your install videos made this a breeze. I appreciate that you make those and pretty thorough too.

I give you guys a 5 out of 5 stars no doubt about it.
Great to hear and thank you for the feedback! We spend a lot of time filming those installation videos to ensure they are as seamless as possible to the end user. We're glad we were able to help you out!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page