• 2 Post By Capitalview
  • 1 Post By TSTagent

post #1 of 9 Old 12-01-2016, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Zero Gravity Windscreens!

Want a windscreen with the best aerodynamics and optics on the market? We did too.

That's why we are very happy to announce that we now carry Zero Gravity Windscreens and they are in stock and ready to ship!

Zero Gravity Racing, with a true spot in actual road-racing, has been manufacturing aftermarket sportbike windscreens since the 90's and continues to push their limits. With their most popular versions of windscreens in stock*, we are confident you will find the windscreen you need without needing to wait weeks to receive. Everything is in stock and ready to ship right from our headquarters in Central FL.

Be sure to stop by our website today to see what we may have in store for you!

*In stock while supplies last. Contact our Support Team for custom orders or other technical questions

2015+ Yamaha YZF-R3

Double Bubble : $85.45

Marc 1 (Race driven for maximum performance) : $89.95

Ruby, Gizmo and AesonVirus like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!

Last edited by TSTagent; 12-01-2016 at 11:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 12-01-2016, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I wish you guys would've included the stock windscreen shots in those
post #3 of 9 Old 12-01-2016, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega View Post
Those photos were provided to us courtesy of Zero Gravity. I'll see if we can snag a few pictures of our R3 and work them into a comparison photo.
Gizmo likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 Old 12-01-2016, 04:32 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega View Post
SR series is "Stock Replacement". That is the original height of the stock windscreen.
TSTagent, Ruby and CBRpilot like this.

Like me on Facebook at

post #5 of 9 Old 12-01-2016, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Garage
I have a light smoke Corsa windscreen on my CBR1000RR.
I really like it. It's just the right amount of tinting, and it's slightly taller than the stock unit.
ZG windscreens are excellent quality, and the fit is very nice. Buy with confidence.
TSTagent likes this.

2015 Yamaha R3 (Blue/Silver)
2012 Honda CBR1000RR (HRC Edition)
post #6 of 9 Old 12-02-2016, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRpilot View Post
I have a light smoke Corsa windscreen on my CBR1000RR.
I really like it. It's just the right amount of tinting, and it's slightly taller than the stock unit.
ZG windscreens are excellent quality, and the fit is very nice. Buy with confidence.
Thanks for the feedback! We run the ZG windscreen on our race bike which is a 2015 R1. Absolutely love the quality and clarity in it!

post #7 of 9 Old 12-02-2016, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I'm debating between the double bubble or the corsa, I've postponed my purchase because I'm so indecisive
TSTagent likes this.
post #8 of 9 Old 12-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Garage

I have the clear Corsa. I really like this style over the double bubble.
TSTagent and CBRpilot like this.

Like me on Facebook at

post #9 of 9 Old 12-02-2016, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preyamble View Post
I'm debating between the double bubble or the corsa, I've postponed my purchase because I'm so indecisive
Both are a great choice and we can get the Corsa on order if need be. The choice between the two comes down to your needs as a rider and your size. If you are larger and do/plan to do several track days, I would definitely recommend the Corsa. The Double Bubble is a nice step in the right direction if you just want an aftermarket windscreen that will provide better airflow than OEM but not be as track oriented as the Corsa.
Gizmo likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page