User Tag List

5Likes

post #1 of 13 Old 12-21-2016, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
End of The Year Blowout Sale!

Hey everyone! We know the holiday season has struck in full force and some of you may have missed out on our Black Friday Sale. Well, we decided to continue spreading the love and are running our Holiday / End of The Year Blowout!

This sale is currently active and will extend through December 31st.

No discount or coupon code needed, simply add the eligible item(s) to your cart and our website will automatically adjust the pricing for you.

Receive 20% off ALL TST Tail Lights, TST Elite-1 Fender Eliminators, 20% off ALL Womet-Tech Crash Protection, and even 10% off of our TST and Womet Crash Protection Packs!

Haven't snagged a gift for yourself yet? Want to give your loved ones a hint of what you want? Want to protect your bike and make it look more eye-appealing? Stop by our website today, we've got you covered!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us, follow us, and share our products on
Your favorite Social Media Sites!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 12-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Garage
We want Halos!
TSTagent and Gizmo like this.

2016 Matte Gray YZF-R3 – YZF-R6 Throttle, Vagabond Frame Sliders & Fender Eliminator, Coffman Exhaust, Norton Motorsports Clutch/Brake Levers, TST Industries Integrated Tail Light & GTR/Halo Flush Mounts, Lightech Rear Turns, Womet-Tech Front Axle Sliders, Bar-End Sliders and Swingarm Spools/Sliders, X-Grip RAM Mount, Hardwired 12v Socket / USB Charger / Batter Tender, Cheapo Chinese Side-Stand Pad & Radiator Guard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 Old 12-21-2016, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
I missed both sales? I ordered right in the middle of both sales lol. Boo.
wolfR3 likes this.

post #4 of 13 Old 12-21-2016, 07:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
**** it! I just ordered from you guys a few days ago..
post #5 of 13 Old 12-23-2016, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

We would like to remind everyone our sale is still active and will be running until December 31st! Don't miss out on snagging the Integrated Tail Light you've been eyeing or maybe protect your investment the right way by purchasing some proper Crash Protection!

We would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year we will be out of the office through the weekend and will return on Tuesday, December 27th. Customer support will be in very light duty over the weekend and will respond accordingly. Have a safe and happy weekend gang!

Gizmo likes this.

post #6 of 13 Old 12-28-2016, 05:51 PM

Ok so I recently purchased some items from you guys and was happy with the ease of purchase and speed of the shipping. I am stationed overseas so 2weeks is the average for something to be forwarded to us. I went to go review my items in the site and accidentally reviewed my tail tidy in the integrated lights review. Luckily it didn't post. I went to correct myself in the tail tidy review and when I submitted my review it said it was waiting for an admins approval. In my case it helped stop a review for the wrong item but in my honest opinion reviews should not be approved by moderators. Let the customers put out their true opinions to let buyers read and decide. Otherwise you can just pick the 4-5 star reviews to make a product look better. I'm in no way trying to put TST on blast as I was pretty satisfied overall with my purchase but I did want to point out some facts about the items I purchased which might help out a future buyer. If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize, I just didn't want to start a new thread.
post #7 of 13 Old 12-29-2016, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiiro View Post
Ok so I recently purchased some items from you guys and was happy with the ease of purchase and speed of the shipping. I am stationed overseas so 2weeks is the average for something to be forwarded to us. I went to go review my items in the site and accidentally reviewed my tail tidy in the integrated lights review. Luckily it didn't post. I went to correct myself in the tail tidy review and when I submitted my review it said it was waiting for an admins approval. In my case it helped stop a review for the wrong item but in my honest opinion reviews should not be approved by moderators. Let the customers put out their true opinions to let buyers read and decide. Otherwise you can just pick the 4-5 star reviews to make a product look better. I'm in no way trying to put TST on blast as I was pretty satisfied overall with my purchase but I did want to point out some facts about the items I purchased which might help out a future buyer. If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize, I just didn't want to start a new thread.

No worries at all and we definitely appreciate the honesty feedback! We have the system currently set-up so we have to approve every review left by customers. The main reason is spam but we have also seen a few instances where people who aren't/weren't customers left reviews just to bring our ratings down and also customers who have left really bad reviews because of something done by USPS or their countries shipping service. Your review was more than likely approved without any hesitation the next morning we got in.

post #8 of 13 Old 12-29-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:

So we went ahead and approved your true FE review on the FE product page and the other FE review you left on the tail light page, has been deleted so you won't need to modify anything. If you wish to leave an Integrated Tail Light review now, that is solely your choice!

post #9 of 13 Old 12-29-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTagent View Post
So we went ahead and approved your true FE review on the FE product page and the other FE review you left on the tail light page, has been deleted so you won't need to modify anything. If you wish to leave an Integrated Tail Light review now, that is solely your choice!
I will as soon as I find the time. Thanks for deleting it. Probably would have confused a bunch of viewers lol.

I did find that the Yamaha harness is NOT needed on the R250, at least not the ones being sold in Japan. My bike is brand new off the dealer floor from Japan and the harness was definitely not needed. They use the generic bullet type connectors. Kind of weird as every other bike I have owned has used their own OEM style connector.
post #10 of 13 Old 12-30-2016, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
r3-forums.com Vendor

Quote:
I will as soon as I find the time. Thanks for deleting it. Probably would have confused a bunch of viewers lol.

I did find that the Yamaha harness is NOT needed on the R250, at least not the ones being sold in Japan. My bike is brand new off the dealer floor from Japan and the harness was definitely not needed. They use the generic bullet type connectors. Kind of weird as every other bike I have owned has used their own OEM style connector.
Thanks for the feedback on those harness connectors for the front signals! We have now seen 3 different plug configurations on these R3's from around the world. Australia seems to sometimes get the standard 3-pin Yamaha connector AND a square connector, Japan is getting bullet connectors, and North America has the standard 3-pin Yamaha connector.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page