Canadian (Ontario) Yamaha riders? - Yamaha R3 Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 7 Old 07-13-2015, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Canadian (Ontario) Yamaha riders?

Looking to pick up a new R3 soon, Anyone have a positive experience with the Dealers around the GTA?

Price break down?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-13-2015, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Best price I could get after 3 dealers was $5250 + HST (Black) that was Oakville Yamaha.
Seemed like a good price so I didn't bother anywhere else, plus they are the closest dealership to me

I dealt with Cam, picked it up from him 2 weeks ago, if something say Martin got this price from you.
Cam also let me know to not bother with delivery ($100-$200) and just rent u-haul motorcycle trailer for $14 and he sent one of the guys from shop, young Asian kid, that likes to race, to help me strap the bike.
I was really surprised, the kid showed me how to strap it, how to release it, how to do it myself next time I'm alone, really great experience.

Last edited by toyopl; 07-13-2015 at 08:27 PM.
post #3 of 7 Old 07-14-2015, 12:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Got mine from Chatham. Bobs motor sports he was a pleasure to do business with.

post #4 of 7 Old 07-20-2015, 01:48 PM

Smile R3 OTD price and Insurance ?

Hi guys, just curious what you paid out the door price and what insurance is in Ontario (roughly). Looking to get one next year at the start of season. First time rider, will take the course before purchase.

Thanks
post #5 of 7 Old 07-30-2015, 03:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
I got my bike at Performance Cycle in Cambridge, I paid MSRP ($5100) plus HST for a total of $5763, my licensing was $70 or so for the remainder of the year. So, I didn't pay a cent for PDI or any of the other fees dealers sometimes try to add. Two Wheel Motorsports in Guelph wanted close to $6500, just goes to show how good some dealers are, and how bad others can be.
post #6 of 7 Old 08-12-2015, 02:19 AM Thread Starter

[quote=toyopl;101649]Best price I could get after 3 dealers was $5250 + HST (Black) that was Oakville Yamaha.
Seemed like a good price so I didn't bother anywhere else, plus they are the closest dealership to me

I dealt with Cam, picked it up from him 2 weeks ago, if something say Martin got this price from you.
Cam also let me know to not bother with delivery ($100-$200) and just rent u-haul motorcycle trailer for $14 and he sent one of the guys from shop, young Asian kid, that likes to race, to help me strap the bike.
I was really surprised, the kid showed me how to strap it, how to release it, how to do it myself next time I'm alone, really great experience.

Thanks!! This definately helps me get an idea.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-01-2016, 12:34 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
amazing looking bike. Really clean!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page