15Likes

post #51 of 59 Old 05-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Garage
I also like "eat dessert first... life is too uncertain"

Oh, and since getting married, I also learned the meaning of "Don't poke the bear"
aaypan likes this.

2016 Matte Gray YZF-R3 – YZF-R6 Throttle, Vagabond Frame Sliders & Fender Eliminator, Coffman Exhaust, Norton Motorsports Clutch/Brake Levers, TST Industries Integrated Tail Light & GTR/Halo Flush Mounts, Lightech Rear Turns, Womet-Tech Front Axle Sliders, Bar-End Sliders and Swingarm Spools/Sliders, X-Grip RAM Mount, Hardwired 12v Socket / USB Charger / Batter Tender, Cheapo Chinese Side-Stand Pad & Radiator Guard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 59 Old 05-03-2016, 11:22 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AesonVirus View Post
I also like "eat dessert first... life is too uncertain"

Oh, and since getting married, I also learned the meaning of "Don't poke the bear"
Remember, STRESSED spelled backwards is: Desserts!

People say: "Happy wife, happy life!"

But I say: "NO wife, HAPPY life!"

2015 Yamaha R3 (Blue/Silver)
2012 Honda CBR1000RR (HRC Edition)
post #53 of 59 Old 05-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
I left my office in Framingham at 2:30pm. The sun was shining and it was around 70 degrees out. Beautiful day to bring home a new bike.
I got to Motorsports International at around 3pm and the sky was getting pretty cloudy.
I spent 10 minutes inside while they walked me through all the bike's features and then they rolled it outside, up a ramp and into the back of my truck.
As I'm strapping it down, it starts to full-on pour out. LOL
Got the bike home and out of my truck safely but it sits in my garage with no miles on it until the weather improves.

I did spend the evening installing the Vagabone FE though... I couldn't stand the look of the factory rear fender.
Can't wait to go for my first ride!!!

2016 Matte Gray YZF-R3 – YZF-R6 Throttle, Vagabond Frame Sliders & Fender Eliminator, Coffman Exhaust, Norton Motorsports Clutch/Brake Levers, TST Industries Integrated Tail Light & GTR/Halo Flush Mounts, Lightech Rear Turns, Womet-Tech Front Axle Sliders, Bar-End Sliders and Swingarm Spools/Sliders, X-Grip RAM Mount, Hardwired 12v Socket / USB Charger / Batter Tender, Cheapo Chinese Side-Stand Pad & Radiator Guard

post #54 of 59 Old 05-14-2016, 09:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi All,

Have been lurking around this forum boards for a long time now, finally decided to create an account since I bought the R3 today.

Picked up a Matt Grey '16 for $5200 inc. taxes, plates, etc. Waiting for the dealer to get the paperwork/registration done. Should take a couple of days, but I can't wait!

Looking to pick up some luggage accessories for the bike. I am planning a cross country bike trip next month with a friend of mine
AesonVirus likes this.
post #55 of 59 Old 05-14-2016, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baiz89 View Post
Hi All,

Have been lurking around this forum boards for a long time now, finally decided to create an account since I bought the R3 today.

Picked up a Matt Grey '16 for $5200 inc. taxes, plates, etc. Waiting for the dealer to get the paperwork/registration done. Should take a couple of days, but I can't wait!

Looking to pick up some luggage accessories for the bike. I am planning a cross country bike trip next month with a friend of mine

Congrats! You got the right color

2016 Ducati 959 Panigale AWS
YZF-R3 2016 Matte Gray (sold)
post #56 of 59 Old 05-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Yup. Sounds like he got a good deal too

post #57 of 59 Old 05-14-2016, 10:34 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by baiz89 View Post
I bought the R3 today.

Looking to pick up some luggage accessories for the bike. I am planning a cross country bike trip next month

2015 Yamaha R3 (Blue/Silver)
2012 Honda CBR1000RR (HRC Edition)
post #58 of 59 Old 05-15-2016, 12:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRpilot View Post
Yes, it does sound crazy.. but I have been riding bikes for more than 5 years. I feel pretty confident

Quote:
Originally Posted by AesonVirus View Post
Yup. Sounds like he got a good deal too
I had to run around a couple of dealerships in MA. Ended up getting it from a dealer in RI

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaypan View Post
Congrats! You got the right color
Thanks
post #59 of 59 Old 05-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
The shop in Auburn just acquired a brand new 2016 Matte Gray, in case anyone is still looking for one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page