2Likes
  • 1 Post By DabbinDD
  • 1 Post By xorbe

post #1 of 2 Old 01-24-2019, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
New rider on the streets...

Hello just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is David and I own a 2016 R3 in Matte Grey color. She had about 2,300 miles when I bought her used (Dec. 2018), and the bike has a cool story behind it all. I believe sometime in early 2016 Yoshimura wanted to design a race exhaust for the R3. So being the awesome company they are, Yamaha decided to setup a new R3 to send over to Yoshimura for a new race exhaust install/photoshoot. Yamaha not only generously loaned out the R3, they added every single accessory for the R3 available as well to make sure the bike looked its best. After Yoshimura designed the race exhaust, the ended up slapping on a Y-Series exhaust before they sent the bike back to Yamaha. The R3 was then sold to the owner before me during a friends and family event with Yamaha, ever since then the bike was barely used and very well cared for. My E3 is the exact one pictured on the Yoshimura website, and there's also a few videos on YouTube of them running the bike with a race exhaust. Glad to be a part of the forum to learn and share riding experiences.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	182615_L.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	64551  
airhead83 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-26-2019, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Legit thread caught in moderation queue, meanwhile the spam threads blast right through ...
Anyway, thread bump.
airhead83 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page