Fender Delete Kits - Yamaha R3 Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 5 Old 05-07-2019, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Fender Delete Kits

What is a good tail fender delete kit for my r3? Something good and durable but not crazy expensive ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-07-2019, 05:52 PM

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Vagabond Motorsports. You can find it on amazon and it uses your oem turn signals and license plate light.

Milc
post #3 of 5 Old 05-08-2019, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
I have a Yosh one which I picked up from the dealer when I got my bike, uses the OEM turn signal and has license plate light as well. Seems to be holding up well then again its just a fender eliminator. We all know having one gives you +5 HP

* * * Revving my heart since July 2017 * * *
2018 - Yamaha R6 Team Blue | May 2019 - Present
2015 - Yamaha R3 Team Blue | July 2017 - May 2019 (SOLD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-06-2019, 06:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tail Tidy w/ lights

I bought this one off ebay (link below), with LED turn signals and plate LEDs. Aluminum, powder coated black.
A lot cheaper than name brand models. It has pressed in studs that were on the money fit wise. Looks like a quality
part. Had lots of wire with bullet connectors so you will need 6 female bullet connectors, or hard wire it (I did).

Easy install if you're slightly handy (turn a screwdriver, allen wrench and a ratchet. Strip, twist/shrink tube or tape up wires. I'm well pleased with it and the price was great!

Search "creese1" on ebay, it's the guys username. Mine was $48.46 shipped (with LED blinkers and LED plate light).

(Sorry, no link. I'm too new of a user on here, won't let me post links...)
post #5 of 5 Old 10-07-2019, 04:11 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I would recommend the TST Industries one, I personally didn’t buy it because for my state/province I need a license plate light. I ended up buying the Yoshimura one, fairly expensive but very nicely made.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page