Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2015 Blue R3. I have only put 540 miles on this motorcycle. Bought it last year brand new from the dealer. There is nothing wrong with this bike. Only addition are the frame sliders. It has been garage kept and handled like a baby. I'm only selling it because my wife took on a new job and someone has to pick the kid up from the sitter. If you are interested let me know. Location is Vienna, WV. $4500.00 firm.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2015 Blue R3 *Price Reduced*

I am lowering the price on my R3 to 4200. Please let me know if you are interested!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lowering price to 3800. This bike is in like new condition, garage kept, and never seen rain. Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Great buy for someone !! GLWS.

Reactions: Capn Kirk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes i have it listed in my area and surrounding area on craigslist. I also have it advertised on cycle trader and facebook. And finally one of my friends listed it on his local motorcycle forum. Surprisingly i am getting next to no bites. :(

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Surprisingly i am getting next to no bites.
The economy is BAD. People don't have money for toys.

If I didn't already have mine, I would buy yours. But I don't live anywhere near you.
I was trying to find a used one, before I bought my new one. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Hard to believe it's not selling at $3800. Even $4200 is a fantastic price for less than 1K miles.

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's end of motorcycle buy season in the upper east coast best thing would be hold it till spring till tax return an hike the price.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hard to believe it's not selling at $3800. Even $4200 is a fantastic price for less than 1K miles.
You have to remember price is relative depending on location. I'm in NC fairly close to WV, I can go to Virginia right now and buy a brand new R3 from Triangle Cycles for $3990+fees - not trying to be douchey but that price is a little bit high for that type of used bike in the region. Especially when Ninja 300's and the like are selling for a thousand dollars less used typically.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes i still have this bike. Sorry haven't been on here assuming no one was looking for a bike this time of year.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I work with a guy who wants one or a Ninja, here in NoVA. I'll show him your listing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts