Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2015 Yamaha R3. Bike has never been dropped and even though its intended to be ridden hard, it hasnt. The two oil changes it has had, have been Synthetic Motul oil and premium gas everytime it has been filled up. No modifications to the bike and it is completely stock. No crashes. No accidents. No Scratches. Bike has also been garage kept. Only owner has been myself. Awesome bike and the only reason I need to get rid of it is because I am buying a house. 3700 miles on it. Recall has also been complete. Looking at 3800 with very little wiggle room since it is immaculate.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Selling my 2015 Yamaha R3. Bike has never been dropped and even though its intended to be ridden hard, it hasnt. The two oil changes it has had, have been Synthetic Motul oil and premium gas everytime it has been filled up. No modifications to the bike and it is completely stock. No crashes. No accidents. No Scratches. Bike has also been garage kept. Only owner has been myself. Awesome bike and the only reason I need to get rid of it is because I am buying a house. 3700 miles on it. Recall has also been complete. Looking at 3800 with very little wiggle room since it is immaculate.
Curious as to where your located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts