Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up,

Selling my 2015 Yamaha R3.

• Adjustable levers (3/4 length, not full shorty)
• TST industries fender eliminator and integrated taillight (with LED flasher relay)
• R6 throttle tube
• Coffman slip on
• Clip ons have been lowered under the triple clamp for a slightly more aggressive riding position
• Passenger pegs are removed

Has 1400 miles on it (but may go up slightly as I still ride it). Oil changed at 20 miles, and then again at the 800 mile service interval. Chain is cleaned and lubed regularly, was just done at the dealer since it just had the fuel bracket recall done.

Asking 4200 for the bike, basically brand new and already broken in. I have all the stock parts (passenger pegs, exhaust, fender) if you want them.

Located on Long Island, NY

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good luck man. Wish I could buy it and make it a track bike, but no such luck at the moment. I'm from LI too but currently live in Brooklyn, which is technically Long Island, as you know, but most consider it a whole other place. Kind of is though. The counties could actually be their own states.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Good luck man. Wish I could buy it and make it a track bike, but no such luck at the moment. I'm from LI too but currently live in Brooklyn, which is technically Long Island, as you know, but most consider it a whole other place. Kind of is though. The counties could actually be their own states.
Why not just track your current bike? That's what I do. I am too poor to afford a second R3 just to track. Speaking of track, there are still a bunch of people taking 2 strokes to the track here lol.

Back on topic, GLWS. It's starting to get warmer so hopefully you will sell it soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts