Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum and motorcycle. I went bike shop today and they quoted me 5,237OTD (including title regi tax etc and 110miles delivery to my home) should i take this deal or not?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That is a good deal, considering the "110 miles delivery to your home".

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll have to go back and look but I think mine was $5321.11 or something...and I picked mine up. (2015 Blue).

If you're happy with the deal (interest rate - terms) then go for it. Yeah..in a month you could find a better deal by a couple of hundred dollars (maybe)...but that's a whole month of riding.

I've enjoyed mine immensely...go for it..

Jay

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
It's $500 less than I just paid for a 2016 and since a lot of shops are dropping approx $500 on last year's models, it sounds right.

Again, who cares what the price is... If you're happy, just buy it.
I paid a little more than other shops in my area were charging but the convenience of a local shop plus having the color I wanted, I just bought it. I didn't care what others paid. They had the bike I wanted and I was willing to pay the price for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid $4990 OTD with a 40 mile delivery on a 2015 model just 3 weeks ago. I'd said go for it! Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
I paid 5600 OTD for a 2016 blue. No major difference between years except a small decal moved. go for it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum and motorcycle. I went bike shop today and they quoted me 5,237OTD (including title regi tax etc and 110miles delivery to my home) should i take this deal or not?

That's a better deal then I am getting, where is this located?
I'm near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts