Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SUMMARY: Perfect condition R3 with Upgrades - Never dropped or scratched - All maintenance performed - Runs beautiful and ready to ride - Clean Title - Second Owner - $3950 obo]

YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/SaT_AvpP9-g
Craigslist Ad: https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/6191760475.html

Thanks for checking out my 2015 Yamaha R3 Raven! It's been a great start to the season but I just got a new bike and the wife said no I can't have two :)

The first owner of this bike was Steven in Bloomfield Hills. He purchased it in June 2015 for $6486 OTD from Aproval Powersports (see pic) and had obviously taken very good care of the bike. He had only put 1900 miles on it before he purchased a new bike. He was good mannered and you could tell he took care of his other vehicles and property.

I was looking to purchase a 125CC moped but the R3 just made so much more sense and reviews were awesome for this bike so I purchased it from Steven in March of this year.

When I got the bike I immediately installed a Coffman Shorty exhaust which sounds great (see video), A Vagabond Fender Eliminator, and Mirror Extendors as it is hard to see behind you with R3 mirrors.

I put another 1400 miles on it with some country drives and basic city exporation.

The bike has never been dropped or scratched or damaged in any way. It is in perfect condition and tires have much tread left. Everything is stock except the upgrades I mentioned above.

I live in Garden City but I work as a Sr. IT Systems Engineer in Livonia so I could meet you in either area. If you would like to take her for a test drive I just ask that you have an endorsement and I have cash in hand in case anything happens.

This is a great bike and i'm sure will make someone very happy. It is very responsive, much faster than would be expected for entry level, handles excellent, and I will be sad to see her go.

The best way to reach me is to Call or text me at the number provided in the reply section.

Thanks again.

Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts