Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a right side clipon only with the weight still in it and without the grip.

$20 OBO

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure if u got my PM but just want to make sure that I'm interested in your clipon
I am also selling a clip-on set, if you don't get something lined up with Vaughn. I have both the left and right available, if you may be interested in that route?

Otherwise I would also be open to selling just the right hand side as well. Feel free to call/text me at (712) 261-2702.

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you need both clipons Sean is the way to go, if you just need the right one I can sell it or Sean is a great seller as well. I have been tied up just lately with some things so sorry about the late response. Im usually more on top of things than this. heh

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you need both clipons Sean is the way to go, if you just need the right one I can sell it or Sean is a great seller as well. I have been tied up just lately with some things so sorry about the late response. Im usually more on top of things than this. heh
Definitely not looking to steal a sale here, Vaughn - just thought I would let everyone know I've got a left/right set for sale as well (among other OEM parts).

You'll be good to go buying from either of us! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sean, I know you arent. Im just implying that if he needs a full set yours is the way to go. Im good either way. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts