Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let y'all know I have the 2015 R3 service manual if anyone is interested. No use in all of us having to buy it. It's quite a hefty file size, so suggest a means to upload it and I'll give it a whirl. Ride safe!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dropbox or Google Drive scanned as Adobe .pdf have been used to do such things for other uploads...

Reactions: Skills3241

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey man, have u uploaded it? I live in Brazil and here Yamaha does not sell the service manual :( I need it a lot! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Spend28,
Thanks for offering to share the service manual. Where would I be able to get a copy? Do you have Venmo! I don't mind chipping for it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Spend28,
Thanks for offering to share the service manual. Where would I be able to get a copy? Do you have Venmo! I don't mind chipping for it.

Thanks!

I don't man sorry ...

Idk if the guy up there ☝️was able to upload to a Dropbox... if not I can try that after the weekend.
I'm guessing it was no longer working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Friend,

Could you help me by sharing this file, I have this bike and I would love to know this information to do the maintenance myself.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to let y'all know I have the 2015 R3 service manual if anyone is interested. No use in all of us having to buy it. It's quite a hefty file size, so suggest a means to upload it and I'll give it a whirl. Ride safe!

Hi Friend,

Could you please send the link for download the service manual, I have this bike and I would love to do the maintenance myself.

Thank you.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has anyone been having troubles viewing the PDF? My Adobe is up to date but the application states that there are errors in the file and most of the pages appear to be very faint.

Are you able to upload the file again Niku?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Has anyone been having troubles viewing the PDF? My Adobe is up to date but the application states that there are errors in the file and most of the pages appear to be very faint.

Thanks
Yeah I get the same issue. I just ignore the errors and then when I start scrolling through pages start to appear. It's not the best quality, but it was free and the only options I've come across so I can't complain too much.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Thanks
This is a huge PDF File.
I would suggest you to use Foxit PDF Viewer. Its light on the PC and you should get a better experience.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts