Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Former 2015 R3 owner of 4 months here. I swapped out my stock exhaust with an Akrapovic carbon slip-on and just recently traded up to a bigger bike. I still have the stock exhaust if anyone is interested in buying. Shoot me some offers! Pick up around NYC area only please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
The Market is flooded with these.lol I have been trying to sell mine on eBay @ $40 with 7 hits. No Luck yet. If someone out there smacks theres up and want's stock again we are in luck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey all,

Former 2015 R3 owner of 4 months here. I swapped out my stock exhaust with an Akrapovic carbon slip-on and just recently traded up to a bigger bike. I still have the stock exhaust if anyone is interested in buying. Shoot me some offers! Pick up around NYC area only please.

Thanks!
I offer $25 for the muffler stainless end cap. You would need to drill the 4 rivet heads off and pop out the bodies of the rivet. Then the shipping for that regular post should be 5 to 7. Keep the rest if someone is interested.
Zip is 95828....
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.