Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who may be unfortunate and turf your ride, I have these parts available - all are virtually brand new. Photos available upon request.

Complete bodywork, incl. rider and passenger seat, front, side and trim fairing, tail. Actually almost complete: some parts NFS, so ask and I may be able to help out.

Front and rear signal assemblies
Tail light assembly
Headlight assembly
Driver and passenger pegs/brackets, both sides
Handlebars, Mirrors
Left side switch assembly
Complete exhaust assembly, incl. heat shields
Shock and stock fork internals
Kickstand assembly

... and other miscellaneous parts not listed - bodywork was removed upon taking delivery, all other parts removed within first 100 miles.

I'm doing this primarily to help offset the cost of a racebike build, so I'm not giving 'as-new' parts away. I'm asking roughly half list price. If I say I will cover shipping, that means continental US using USPS priority mail, otherwise shipping is extra. Will post photos/asking price as I work through the bits - package deals no problem. Serious offers only, please. Paypal payment in advance of shipping. Thanks

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Passenger Pegs: List $65.42 each -
$35 ea., $65/pr., I cover shipping

Mirrors - List: $89.90 each (ouch) - $45 Left side only - I cover shipping

Handlebars - Handles alone, without end cap or internals list at $98.44 each. $50 each, $90 for the pair - I cover shipping. End cap sold from one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Front brake line assembly: $40 I'll cover shipping.

Front signal lights: $30 each Left side only, I'll cover shipping
Rear signal lights (not shown) - same deal

Tail light assembly: List $377.62. Asking $200, I'll ship.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Most of this stuff you guys will not likely want or need, but if you do ..... I will cover shipping on all these.

Charcoal can assembly: $40
Smog pump assembly: $50
Rear brake light switch: $20
Shocker (97 miles at take-off): List $374.63, asking $175
Fuel tank vent and overflow hoses: $25
Chain bracket: $25
Rear brake line assembly: $15
Horn/horn bracket: $35
Wire looms (handlebars):

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Holy Smokes, Stirz!! Wuddaya keepin'? Lemme know when ya wanna sell the wheels. I hate havin' to change to rain slicks.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know, right? My garage is out of control and I really couldn't afford another race bike this year - but there you have it. Keeping the wheels for now (got some choice 2004 Ninja 250 wheels, though, if you need them).

Ok - the righteous crazy fast RAVEN bodywork - everyone knows black is the fastest color, even if other posters talk out their pie-hole -- buncha losers. Your already pretty sweet R3 can be made even better with these awesome bits of pure raging speed.

These all ship on your dime, sorry.

Undercover(s) (1st photo) - $35 each.
Covers (2nd photo upper left): $15 left side only.
Inner Fairings (2nd photo lower right) $7.50 each

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
These are a hard sell, but hey - everything must go!!

Muffler w/shield as shown (97 miles on it) is GONE: If you just want the shield, one below the muffler is $40 (also shown below muffler in 2nd photo), one at bottom right $25. I'll cover shipping.

Pipe/cat assembly: If you really want this, it goes for $100 (List $318.72) - 97 miles on this high-performance item. You cover shipping, though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It works like this: You tell me what you want. If I say I'll cover shipping, then you PayPal the total for all those items to me, give me your mailing address and I send them. If I say you cover shipping, then you tell me what you want and give me your mailing address - I box it up, determine shipping cost and tell you what the out the door total will be. You PayPal me that amount and I send you your stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It works like this: You tell me what you want. If I say I'll cover shipping, then you PayPal the total for all those items to me, give me your mailing address and I send them. If I say you cover shipping, then you tell me what you want and give me your mailing address - I box it up, determine shipping cost and tell you what the out the door total will be. You PayPal me that amount and I send you your stuff.
1 mirror, 1 handlebar, 1 brake pedal, tail section side panel without the key hole, 1 front signal light, 1 cowling, 1 right side fairing, 1 right side inner fairing, 1 muffler with the shield, 1 left handlebar control assembly. The bike slid on the right side so I just want to make sure everything is on the right side.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
1 mirror, 1 handlebar, 1 brake pedal, tail section side panel without the key hole, 1 front signal light, 1 cowling, 1 right side fairing, 1 right side inner fairing, 1 muffler with the shield, 1 left handlebar control assembly. The bike slid on the right side so I just want to make sure everything is on the right side.
You can do all the details on pricing, shipping costs, address, etc. through a Private Message sent using the User CP, upper right on the site page...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ah, okay. No worries! I wasn't complaining or criticizing. Just thought you might want to keep the details such as your address private....

I hope the repairs go smoothly.
Don't worry man, I just wanted him to know what I needed. And thanks! i'll post some pictures when I'm done

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

I need the headlight assembly. I can paypal you the cash today. I live in new milford nj. My email addy is [email protected]. I don't have 15 posts yet so I can't PM yet. My name is Frank, please let me know. Thank you so much. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts