Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
How much for all the non needed street parts? PM me. Since I cant do a PM. Looking for all the street palstic,HL Rear seat. Shoot me a reply to fastway at mindspringt.com and maybe we can figure out a package deal.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can ship to Hawaii. It would have to be on your dime though. USPS Parcel post is the cheapest, by far. Unfortunately, it is also the slowest. I sent an exhaust to Alaska and it took over 2 weeks. I think it only cost $30 though. It was a Ducati 916/996/748 dual exhaust though.

I will get working on a parts break down with prices.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for my lack of response. I got the flu, or something, and been in bed or bathroom all day. I will trio to get in the garage and get stuff pulled off and priced.

I wasn't expecting such a big response either. ****!

I will enlist the wife and kid to help.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can ship to Hawaii. It would have to be on your dime though. USPS Parcel post is the cheapest, by far. Unfortunately, it is also the slowest. I sent an exhaust to Alaska and it took over 2 weeks. I think it only cost $30 though. It was a Ducati 916/996/748 dual exhaust though.

I will get working on a parts break down with prices.
Sounds good! Everything is slow to here, we pay to play in paradise. Lol

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Apparently being old and trying to work on the front brakes while squatting down causes this...

Seems like it is nothing to serious. Only time will tell for sure though.

As for parts, I am working on a package deal with Fastway racing. He is going to be taking most everything. I much prefer to work things that way so I don't have to worry about selling odd parts when ever someone might need them.

For now, most things are spoken for. I will post up what will be left over after I get everything figured out for Fastway.

On another note, sprockets and chain sold and shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have the $19 roll-around adjustable height stool from Harbor Freight to save my knees while working on my bikes. Geez, what happened Capitolview? I almost destroyed my knees painting my deck last year, but nothing needing a cane and bandage.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Apparently there is a groove in your knee that the knee cap slides in. My knee cap popped out of that groove. I could actually feel it pop out when I knelt down.

I start physical therapy on Monday. Hopefully that, along with time off my feet, will prevent the need for surgery.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok, Fastway racing has passed on the complete part out so here is a list of stuff with prices. I will not part out the side fairings, rear sets, or tank. Those are being sold complete so I don’t have to worry about storing extra parts.

These parts have only 144 miles on them. Never been down and no scuffs or scratches. They do have some finger prints from handling and a bit of dust

Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise indicated.

Also, please be patient with me. I hurt my knee and can’t move around the best. I can only stand and walk for so long before the pain becomes too much. Even with a cane and knee brace. Stupid knee cap keeps popping out of its groove…

Front Fender $30 shipped

Front signal lights $30 each shipped

Complete tank $70 shipped

Clutch side control pod $30 shipped
Clutch perch and lever $35 shipped

Windshield $35
Upper fairing w/ inner support $30
Headlight Assy $225 shipped

Rear seat $60 shipped

Taillight Unit $175 shipped

Master cylinder w/ lever $75 shipped
Starter control pod $40 shipped