Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Yamaha r3 stock parts for sale. Cant pm yet so reply here with email or number

Red/White body work
clip ons
rear sets
exhaust
levers
Ignition
seat lock
gas tank lock

and more to come let me know what you need all parts in mint/perfect condition.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where are you located? Possibly thinking about the bodywork if you're close and the price is good :) (don't need it now, but I'm sure I will need it some day).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you located? Possibly thinking about the bodywork if you're close and the price is good :) (don't need it now, but I'm sure I will need it some day).
i am located in NY and have a ups account and can generally ship plastics cheap you can email me an offer at [email protected] just put plastics in title. otherwise send me zip and ill tell you my shipping cost

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'll take the right one. My left is still cherry. Let me know how you want to work it. You're almost at 10 posts! Or I can email you at your address above?

Thanks!
You can email me that is fine. Its hard to get to ten post on a new forum, lol. i will get it shipped out today if you go thru paypal, paypal adress is [email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also have head lights and tail lights flush mount turn signals horn and so much more just ask

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last few of the common parts please let me know if there is something else you are looking for or need..

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Flush mount turn signals? What Brand? Any other aftermarket pieces?

not sure on a brand look in pics for the tinted flush mount.

what other aftermarket parts are you looking for? i do have a set of driven rear sets but not sure i will depart with them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts