Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am converting a used 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3 that was lightly down on the street into a race / track bike and am thus selling many stock parts. Most of these are in near-new shape and all parts only have 922 street miles on them. I will keep the list up-to-date as things sell. Please see the following parts below:

* Left side fairing (black with red logos, slight scratches, still good overall)
* Right side fairing (black with red logos, very good shape)
* Left belly fairing (with red logo)
* Right belly fairing (with red logo)
* Multiple fairing trim pieces
* Left turn signal
* Right turn signal
* OEM 520 chain with master link
* OEM sprockets
* Horn
* Kickstand with killswitch
* Right grip and throttle tube
* Rear passenger seat (no rips, etc)
* Left handlebar clutch lever
* Right handlebar front brake lever
* Takeoff Bridgestone Battlax DOT front tire - 120/70/ZR17
* Takeoff Bridgestone Battlax DOT rear tire - 140/70/R17
* Pittsburgh aluminum motorcycle rear / swingarm stand

I am willing to put a package deal together to suit your needs. Shoot me an offer for any or all parts; worst I can say is "no." For the most part, I just want them gone.

If interested, please call/text Sean at (712) 261-27zero2 or shoot me a PM. I can show most of the parts nearly anytime to someone local, otherwise, I am willing to ship as well. Don't hesitate to reach out or ask questions!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to see you here! Good choice!
Hey Adam! Great to see you on here as well. This forum has already proved helpful in getting things going.

I still have a lot of work to do before May. Thankfully, there's nothing better to do than work on a race bike with the current winter weather we're seeing. It's going to get cold for us this week.

I look forward to seeing you again both on and off the track. Maybe we can do some elbow rubbing!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you selling the mirrors? I need the right one.
Thanks for checking in! Unfortunately, I don't have either of the mirrors anymore. I would throw out a "WTB" post in the classifieds section; I'm sure someone would be able to help you out!

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to review the list up above!

Cheers!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many parts still available! Again, most if not all of these parts have only 922 miles or less on them!

* Left side fairing (black with red logos, slight scratches, still good overall)
* Right side fairing (black with red logos, very slight scuffs (hardly noticeable), very good shape)
* Left turn signal
* Right turn signal
* OEM sprockets
* Horn
* Right handlebar front brake lever
* Left OEM clip-on handlebar
* Takeoff Bridgestone Battlax DOT front tire - 120/70/ZR17
* Takeoff Bridgestone Battlax DOT rear tire - 140/70/R17

Don't hesitate to reach out or shoot me an offer! I'm just looking to get things out of my garage! :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Just wondering, did you do the 415 chain conversion, or why you selling your chain? Also, what about the throttle tube and other stuff on the right handle bar? Did you replace all that stuff with aftermarket? Sorry to sort of hijack your thread. You can PM me if you don't want to go too far off topic.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wondering, did you do the 415 chain conversion, or why you selling your chain? Also, what about the throttle tube and other stuff on the right handle bar? Did you replace all that stuff with aftermarket? Sorry to sort of hijack your thread. You can PM me if you don't want to go too far off topic.
Haha I believe I was among the first to reply to your 415 chain conversion thread. Yes, I have the Spears 415 kit.

Regarding the throttle tube, I went with an R6 setup to remove some of the excessive twist motion the R3 comes with stock. I wouldn't say it's as good as the Motion Pro Rev2 setup I had on my last race bike, but it's way cheaper and definitely will suffice for now.

Reactions: sbk1198

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Many parts still for sale! Cheap prices!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you have master cylinder? Thanks!
I do not have a master cylinder available currently, but I "might be" soon; my organization's rulebook just came out today and it sounds like they are now allowing us to run aftermarket master cylinders in our "SuperSport" level classes. Interesting news!

All other parts previously mentioned are still for sale! Don't hesitate to reach out! Cheap prices!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right side tail fairing, right side main fairing, right lever (front brake), and front/rear Bridgestone race take off tires have been spoken for.

A lot of great, 100% OEM parts still available! Available parts include:

Left side fairing (black with red logos, slight scratches, still very good shape overall)
*Factory gas cap and ignition cylinder with matching key
*Anodized gold aluminum swingarm spools
* Left turn signal
* Right turn signal
* OEM sprockets
* Horn
* Left OEM clip-on handlebar

Shoot me a private message, comment below, or call/text (712) 26one - 27zero2. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
How much for the rear passenger seat shipped to San Diego, CA?
I just sent you a PM. What exact zip code would you like it shipped to?

Just so you're aware, my seat is 100% mint and doesn't have any tears/scratches/etc.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for some cheap factory parts in great condition! I've had a lot of parts go, but still have many left!

Shoot me a call/text at (605) 809-85four4!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts