For sale is my 2016 Yamaha R3 with 9700 miles. Bike is in fair condition with some upgrades and some flaws.
What's done to it:
-White fairings
-CRG rc2 shorty levers
-FNCNC Adjustable rearsets
-Puig swingarm spools
-Tinted double-bubble windscreen
-Carbon fiber winglet
-Akropovic full system exhaust (with some damage)
-Dunlop GPR 300 Tires
-Custom-made inverted throttle housing (for clip-on clearance)
-Flipped/Inverted clipons
-R6 throttle tube
-One tooth down from stock on the front sprocket
-TST Industries adjustable fender eliminator kit (flip-plate w/ light)
-TST Integrated tail light
-Upgraded Nissin master cylinder
-Garage kept for all its life
The bads:
-I laid her down a little over a year ago and had to replace the plastics and a few other bits. The parts I opted not to replace include the rhs engine cover (damage shown), the exhaust (damage shown, there are no exhaust leaks), the rhs mirror (shown), and I believe that's it. I've been dailying her since I crashed with no issues, the bike is mechanically sound and everything works as it should. The only part I'd say should be replaced is the exhaust hanger.
-I have a video of a cold start after sitting in the garage for two weeks I can provide upon request.

Selling because I got a 600 and don't ride this as much as I thought I would anymore.

Also selling to buy an E-bike like a Talaria Sting or a Sur-ron. Clean CO title ready to be signed over. Test rides allowed with cash in hand. $3500 OBO, open to trades especially for a Talaria Sting or Surron X

Due to the file size limit I'll be replying down below with more photos including ones that show the damage a bit better