Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
There's dumb people everywhere, unfortunately the density here is increased significantly...
I think our media is very actively looking for this sort of stuff on the news. Plus we seem to have a lot more cameras and devices to capture the stupid moments. I'm willing to bet there's a lot more stupid **** going on in China, you just don't see it on the news lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think our media is very actively looking for this sort of stuff on the news. Plus we seem to have a lot more cameras and devices to capture the stupid moments. I'm willing to bet there's a lot more stupid **** going on in China, you just don't see it on the news lol
Nah the Chinese are too busy in the sweatshops building your digital cameras and mobile devices, they also value their lives much more than a typical Yank who would happily fire a gun point blank at a loved one just to get some extra YouTube ratings.

0:)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nah the Chinese are too busy in the sweatshops building your digital cameras and mobile devices, they also value their lives much more than a typical Yank who would happily fire a gun point blank at a loved one just to get some extra YouTube ratings.

0:)
I don't know though...it's a tough call. The other day I saw a video from a street cam in china where someone got hit hard by a car and was knocked out in the middle of the street, and people were going by like it was nothing. Even pedestrians were just looking and kept walking as if it happens all the time. Zero ***** given. There are some countries in the world where human life is really not valued as much. Stupidity is one thing...ignorance is another, and is much worse IMO.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I don't know though...it's a tough call. The other day I saw a video from a street cam in china where someone got hit hard by a car and was knocked out in the middle of the street, and people were going by like it was nothing. Even pedestrians were just looking and kept walking as if it happens all the time. Zero ***** given. There are some countries in the world where human life is really not valued as much. Stupidity is one thing...ignorance is another, and is much worse IMO.
I agree. I saw a video a few years back where a little 2-3 year old was run over and caught on tape. Something like 15 people walked by. Finally an older homeless women stopped to help. The homeless woman was scavenging for trash and helped out. I was full of rage when I saw this video. I wouldn't recommend it but if ou are curious, google little yueyue.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
well one thing is for sure you never see dumb videos originating from canada.....#bestcountry !
I was trying to come up with some smartass remark, but I got nothing...you're pretty much right, even though I've never been to Canada.

Reactions: torrid_pace

·
Registered
228 Posts
I agree. I saw a video a few years back where a little 2-3 year old was run over and caught on tape. Something like 15 people walked by. Finally an older homeless women stopped to help. The homeless woman was scavenging for trash and helped out. I was full of rage when I saw this video. I wouldn't recommend it but if ou are curious, google little yueyue.
Context is important here, the difference is "being filmed" and "filming yourself" in the act.

Going about everyday to day business and getting on with your own life is the norm. There is a perspective you have to look at when valuing life, individuals value their own lives but how they value the lives of others is a different matter.

A typical Yank, getting more followers and likes on social media is more important than their own life.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Never been, can't comment! Sounds normal though
Go and visit, or you'll end up like most Yanks ... all they see on the world map is America, white at top and bottom and some space to the right to invade, bomb and to the far right this is where they buy their consumer goods (cars, motorbikes, electronic devices, mobile devices, computers etc.)

Now all I need some popcorn, and watch the Yank's get all flustered, up-tight and defensive :p

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Go and visit, or you'll end up like most Yanks ... all they see on the world map is America, white at top and bottom and some space to the right to invade, bomb and to the far right this is where they buy their consumer goods (cars, motorbikes, electronic devices, mobile devices, computers etc.)

Now all I need some popcorn, and watch the Yank's get all flustered, up-tight and defensive :p
So, to sum it up, you don't like Americans/America or at least have a shitty view on them, and want to troll bait the American forum members on this forum to piss them off and get them pissed? Good job adding value to the forum.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So, to sum it up, you don't like Americans/America or at least have a shitty view on them, and want to troll bait the American forum members on this forum to piss them off and get them pissed? Good job adding value to the forum.
Nah, he's just butt-hurt that we won the war and didn't want to pay them for nothing anymore >:D
Not to mention england went from being the biggest colonial empire to just part of an island now...since they have nothing to brag about anymore, they take their stabs at america on forums :nerd:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I was trying to come up with some smartass remark, but I got nothing...you're pretty much right, even though I've never been to Canada.
haha I'm just being a smartass/pot stirrer >:D I love murica and honestly wish Canadians were as patriotic as y'all

·
Registered
433 Posts
only one way to settle whos country is best.... we need ourselves a international hockey tournament

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
haha I'm just being a smartass/pot stirrer >:D I love murica and honestly wish Canadians were as patriotic as y'all
I think of Canada as an extension of the US, where all the nice people decided to leave in. Assholes tend to like warmer weather, so none of them ventured so far up north :D

only one way to settle whos country is best.... we need ourselves a international hockey tournament
How about a motorcycle race since this is after all a motorcycle forum? ;)

Reactions: Kojiiro

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think of Canada as an extension of the US, where all the nice people decided to leave in. Assholes tend to like warmer weather, so none of them ventured so far up north :D

How about a motorcycle race since this is after all a motorcycle forum? ;)
Hear, Hear...Or an F1 race!! hold on, how many yanks in F1? :D

Just kidding, we all love bikes and riding so we all have that in common! Happy Friday bitches!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts