Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to sell or trade stock front OEM brake master cylinder for 2019, part number 1WD-F5870-00-00. These are on factory backorder for months. Had a replacement go bad and had to upgrade to get on the track, then a new one shows up at my door. Brand new in box, also have a Bonimici lever that fits like a glove. $100 for cylinder only, $200 for cylinder and lever. I will pay to ship. Will trade for something of equal value.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Want to sell or trade stock front OEM brake master cylinder for 2019, part number 1WD-F5870-00-00. These are on factory backorder for months. Had a replacement go bad and had to upgrade to get on the track, then a new one shows up at my door. Brand new in box, also have a Bonimici lever that fits like a glove. $100 for cylinder only, $200 for cylinder and lever. I will pay to ship. Will trade for something of equal value.
Hello, still got this by chance?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 OEM brake master cylinder with a CRG adjustable lever on it for sale. $200 with ship for free. I installed a Magura HC1 for the track needed more clearance on the front fender with woodcraft clipons

1 - 3 of 3 Posts