Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I've just purchased a 2020 R3. Been looking online trying to find frame sliders. But after a decent time searching I can't find any that fit the 2020 model.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Looking for ones in Australia preferably

·
Registered
259 Posts
Take a look at TST industries. They make two versions for the 2019-2020 bikes. A "street" version, and a "race version". The only difference is the length. I would advise against any "no-cut" sliders. they usually involve brackets that will bend, and can do more damage to the bike during a crash. Take your time when you cut the holes in the side fairings (YouTube is your friend). Done properly, you won't know it didn't come off the showroom floor with the frame sliders.... Good luck-

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would recommend T-Rex No Cut Frame Sliders but didn’t see a 2020 version. Long story short I had low sided my bike awhile back and the frame sliders, engine case guard and bar ends did it’s job on no further damage.

Saw an official Yamaha intergraded one which I think looks nice for your 2020 here is the link: YZF-R3 Integrated Frame Sliders

·
Registered
24 Posts
+1 for integrated frame sliders. my review is here. tested on one side! I also swing my leg over it once in a while when I want to stretch my legs. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts