Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've heard good thing about them in passing, whats the cost like to get the goods shipped to NA though? I'd love a nice double bubble screen for the street ;) LOL

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard good thing about them in passing, whats the cost like to get the goods shipped to NA though? I'd love a nice double bubble screen for the street ;) LOL
I only have one experience with them so far. I bought an SP TADAO Power Box Lite slip-on. The shipping for that alone would have been $60.00, but a friend and I went in on an order that exceeded their "FREE International Shipping for orders over $700.00" offer.

I believe that Stirz bought his race bodywork from them..........

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anyone else vouch for them?
I know other Forum members have bought from them. Hopefully they'll post about their experience.

I have now placed 5 orders from them and my experience has been very good. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Thye now have 363 items for the R25/R3.

·
Registered
120 Posts
They are legit and if you spend over 500 shipping is free. Good thing about them is they only take orders if they have items in stock. I've spent lots of my paycheck there because they have just about everything you can't get in the states.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts