Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, I have no idea if anybody on this forum owns a 3d printer but I figure this might be worth posting. Hopefully I'll get around to make more stuff for the r3 but as of now I'm a bit clueless on projects. I haven't cleaned up the parts with sandpaper or anything like that, simply printed and tossed them on the bike. Everything *should* be completely flush instead of having the front most bolt sticking out a bit like in my pictures.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1249099

·
Registered
218 Posts
that's awesome. I've thought of a few parts that could easily be 3d printed but unfortunatly don't have a 3d printer

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's really awesome! If you don't have a 3D printer there are tons of places that'll do it for you. You could even order it online just google search "3D printing service"

·
Registered
346 Posts
that's awesome. I've thought of a few parts that could easily be 3d printed but unfortunatly don't have a 3d printer
Check out shapeways, you can upload print files and they will print it and ship it to your door.

Also, a lot of universities have 3D printing services that are generally available to the public for a fee. I know at my university students get a discount but the facilities are open to anyone for a fee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts