Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys! So here is the build series thread for my R3 which will cover the build progress and racing at CVMA. To kick off the series, Woodcraft hooked me up for a little giveaway and I thought I'd share it with you all. I'm not a professional builder but this is all in good fun and I hope to learn and share knowledge with you guys. Let me know what you guys think. Next episode will cover the armor bodies fairings install so I'll be announcing the giveaway winner then. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey, guys! So here is the build series thread for my R3 which will cover the build progress and racing at CVMA. To kick off the series, Woodcraft hooked me up for a little giveaway and I thought I'd share it with you all. I'm not a professional builder but this is all in good fun and I hope to learn and share knowledge with you guys. Let me know what you guys think. Next episode will cover the armor bodies fairings install so I'll be announcing the giveaway winner then. Hope you enjoy!

I watched the video and definitely commented. Good stuff, I'm excited to see what's next.

I will look forward to those Klucky pucks! It'd save me a solid $45+! Do you want my address now? Haha j/k! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the first part for the Armour Bodies installation. Just the seat section. I'll be posting the body section sometime over the weekend. Also, Stettnichs, I believe you are the winner for the klucky pucks. PM your deets and hope you enjoy them!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here's the first part for the Armour Bodies installation. Just the seat section. I'll be posting the body section sometime over the weekend. Also, Stettnichs, I believe you are the winner for the klucky pucks. PM your deets and hope you enjoy them!

No way! That's so awesome! I will send you a PM ASAP!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the video for the body installation. So far, really loving the Armour Bodies stuff. Paint will be done within the next two weeks in order to make it by the races on the 25th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts