Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most MEMBERS ever online was 2,353, 08-22-2016 at 09:55 PM

I wonder since the R3 is a very solid seller at motorcycle shops how many have been sold worldwide? Anyone know?

Looks like TOTAL MEMBERS : 5,157
Most MEMBERS ever online : 2,353, 08-22-2016 (close to have of everyone?!)
Right now online R3 Forum : 1,534 (72 members and 1462 guests)

I also wonder of the 1462 guests online on this Forum right now have the R3 already or are planning to buy the R3 and looking at this Forum for info?

·
Registered
365 Posts
When I close out of my web browser on my phone.. it clears the cache..
so I could be showing up as an unregistered user then.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's a pretty popular bike out here in Asia, very popular with the young boys and girls ( in their 20's) on their L's, and a few on P's. When I was learning back in the UK, I was riding only a 125cc ... kids these days are very brave, or maybe I'm just getting old :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
For what's its worth, I know of 3 other R3s that attend the same community college as me (Chandler Gilbert). There are also a couple of R6 and R1 riders as well as a few FZ9s on campus.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've noticed a trend with a lot of forums these days are slowly drying out, with less and less people joining to contribute. Any that are joining are usually premillennial's who are used to using forums, whilst the postmillennial's are now using mobile instant messaging group-based Apps and getting spontaneous answers to queries.

·
Registered
228 Posts
There are at least 3 or 4 just in my neighborhood. I would say it's a big winner for Yamaha and the users here are a reflection of that popularity.
Agree, every time I'm out riding I see more R3's than any other type of bikes.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but when you own a particular product or brand you seem to notice these more than others.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've noticed a trend with a lot of forums these days are slowly drying out, with less and less people joining to contribute. Any that are joining are usually premillennial's who are used to using forums, whilst the postmillennial's are now using mobile instant messaging group-based Apps and getting spontaneous answers to queries.
Old Farts Rule!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts