Yamaha R3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Lots of cheap stuff to be had. I would have taken the slide protection stuff as spares, along with signals. Let me know if they change their minds.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of cheap stuff to be had. I would have taken the slide protection stuff as spares, along with signals. Let me know if they change their minds.
Yeah... maybe I priced stuff too low? LOL
The stuff is going FAST!!!

I wish Triumph mods were this affordable. :ugh:

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:|
Are you trying to tell me that shiny new expensive Thruxton R is not
already PERFECT just the way it is?
It doesn't need much. I certainly don't need to run out and mod the suspension, brakes, throttle and tires. LOL
I just need a few little things, like a protection pack (bar ends, fork sliders and rear spools, along with a low-key set of sliders)

I thought my first mod would be a fender eliminator but the old school look with the fender back there is growing on me :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Got a friend interested in the Vagabond, possibly both. Can you do $100 shipped on your last two items? I can use paypal friends and family so no fees.
Just sold my 7th R3.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sorry for the delay bud. I am still in for these. Just need to rustle up a touch of paypal cash to get it done.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the delay bud. I am still in for these. Just need to rustle up a touch of paypal cash to get it done.
No worries at all. This thread doesn't get much light anymore so these are not going anywhere.
Just drop me a PM when you're ready. No rush!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.