Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HID projectors with Angel eyes + Demon eyes. Grand total as low as $240 installed nearby 91765. PM me.

Different colors and options available.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've done 2 full installs so far and got a 3rd one scheduled end of this month.

Keep them coming guys!

·
Registered
142 Posts
How does this work? Does a customer send you their lights and you mod them and send back? Might have to consider this during the "off" season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm only trying to do people nearby me in Southern California, diamond bar 91766 (moving to Torrance 90503 soon) I think the price point wouldn't be attractive anymore if it included shipping costs back and forth.

I show them where to buy the kit on their own ($199) then I do the install labor ($40 or $100) Either they ride the bike to me or pay for my gas to drive out with tools to them.

Full install took me 12 hours the first time. 7 hours the second time.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
I show them where to buy the kit on their own ($199) then I do the install labor ($40 or $100)
Full install took me 12 hours the first time. 7 hours the second time.
So you're installing these for a lousy $5 an hour?
Your time may be worth more than that. ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$40 labor is headlights only. customer brings me their headlight unit. (~2hour job)

$100 labor is full install. customer brings me their bike. (~7hour job)

That's their website, yep. They also have an eBay store selling the same kit. The price can be brought down to $199. I'll give you more specific directions if you plan to have me do the install.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Completed 4 installs on R3's from California R3 facebook group. Anyone else in southern california want to do this mod?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes.
running lights are as pictured.
low-beam both HID headlights come on.
high-beam both HID headlights on with increased shine/scatter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is interesting... I was looking to get the anunaki but not quite sure about installing and wiring myself. This might be my alternative option, are you still offering this service? i'm in SoCal as well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is interesting... I was looking to get the anunaki but not quite sure about installing and wiring myself. This might be my alternative option, are you still offering this service? i'm in SoCal as well.
Yea, join facebook group California Yamaha R3 and we can connect from there!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts