1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Im Luka and comming from Croatia
I have 1 questtion
Will Akrapovic slip on go to arrow header?
Sorry for bad english write:laugh:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey Luka, if you are trying to match a slip on to headers remember there is a mid-pipe that connects headers to the canister. Also, if the Akrapovic slip on is just a slip on meant to work with stock exhaust, it will not be the right diameter to match up with the mid-pipe.

I also was trying to get a pair of headers to work with the Yoshimura slip on my bike came with, then I learned that slip ons (no matter the make) are designed to work with stock exhaust only. So you can either just do the slip on, or buy a complete exhaust system.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I’m wondering if anyone has actually tried this Akra slip-on/arrow headers combo? I’m dead-set on getting the akrapovic gp slip-on and getting new stainless steel headers, but Akrapovic still does not make a set of header/linkage pipes for the R3.

I know there is a full system available for the R3, but I much prefer the short tube to the longer silencer they have available as a slip on.

I know someone on this thread (Hollywood125 or something) was able to do the with the slip on, but had to custom-make the mid-pipe. Any advice on making this happen would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts