Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,250 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,250 Posts
If you haven't already, try the US Yamaha link. If neither work, recheck the VIN number to be sure you're typing it in correctly. If it's a good VIN, it'll show up.
Sometimes Os and 0s or 1s and ls get confusing.

·
Registered
2018 R3
61 Posts
Link is only for US Customers. Does Canada have the same link
I have a Canadian R3 and I had the same problem as you. When I entered the VIN, it said it was invalid. I contacted Yamaha Canada directly using this form Contact Us - Yamaha Motor Canada to find out about outstanding recalls. They replied within minutes! Try that.

·
Registered
2015, Fender Eliminate, LED Flashers
17 Posts
I have a Canadian R3 and I had the same problem as you. When I entered the VIN, it said it was invalid. I contacted Yamaha Canada directly using this form Contact Us - Yamaha Motor Canada to find out about outstanding recalls. They replied within minutes! Try that.
Thanks Paul. They answered back in less than an hour. The R3 is still under the Previous Owners Name and I Will be transferring under my Name this November 23 that’s why it doesnt work on their link. But Yamaha told me already that there is One recall that’s not done which is the rear reflectors. I believe that will be useless with this.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts