Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another ebay special :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181977560327?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I had to dremel down the size of the bolt I used to attach to the bodywork.
mainly because it was hitting something inside when I used the original bolt I wanted to use.

Hoping to get a good POV . of my feet, shifting and some lower body BP. Should also see some suspension travel.
I rarely touch the rear brake right now.
I took off the left side passenger peg, because I use pitbull TRS.

i bought a used M4 street slayer from another member here. When that comes in, the right side passenger peg is coming off too, since the street slayer mounts to a different spot on the bike.

I may add a little more support underneath inside the bodywork with an extra piece of bodywork I cut off to make the exhaust and kick stand fit.

will have to see how much wobble there is on a test run.

And if I am getting a ton of debris off the tire hitting the camera. Might have to get a plastic or metal rear tire hugger.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So that screencap is not of me. Thats from the motogp channel. but its kind of how I got inspired to setup my camera mounts and POV angles.

But i was using a Garmin watch but i was doing GPS updates 1x per second. Data wasn't horrible, but sometimes wonky

I like the race chrono app, so I am going to get an external bluetooth GPS thing that updates up to 10x per second. Which should help.

next track day , unless I get rained out...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Cool. I use a Garmin VIRB XE. I've done 4 track days here in Japan but no videos yet. I have a trackday video of chuckwalla and I crashed it in lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts