So this past Sunday I went for a quick ride. I accidentally left my key in the ignition to the "on" position, and when I tried to fire it up Tuesday there was nothing. So I popped on my battery tender hoping that would put some juice in the battery so I could fire it up. After 4 hours, still nothing. I then attempt to jump it with my 2004 Accord, which allowed it to start. But after I took the jumper cables off and let it idle for a couple minutes it sputtered out and died and there's no juice left in it again. Tried jumping a couple more times with the same result. So my question is, could the battery be totally dead just by accidentally letting it drain? I bought it in July of last year, and took the battery out and stored it properly over the winter. I'm just having a hard time believing that it's completely gone. Is there something else I should be trying? And I should note, I do not have a volt meter or anything else that can check it. Would the dealer be able to check it and see if it is indeed the battery? Thanks in advance.