Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I checked on LA meet up nothing really yet. On this forum you can add your self to the R3 riders google map. Do a search for the Post. add your zip code and your city bike color and you will be added.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey guys im from Long beach and i just started a group on meetup trying to meet other riders from around the area. If you guys are interested i'll post a link and you can check it out. Hopefully people join. Doing the first meet up next week sunday. Just going to be eating at in n out then ride along the beach. So yeah check it out if you're interested.

http://www.meetup.com/Long-Beach-Riders/

·
Registered
117 Posts
Is anyone aware of any LA motorcyle meet ups?

Or is any LA rider up for a group ride?

there's a few around you in LA and Santa Clarita area. They are all 'valley' clubs, so look for those; like, North Valley Riders Club, Valley (San Fernando), there's a Santa Monica one, and there's (in the summer), a Thursday night riding group (meet at a different lounge/cafe, then rides DT starting at 9pm).
all of these I found on meetup.com. Most 'canyon' groups are not as many sports bikes as you'd think, many big-metal bikes on them...so you kinda go slow(er), but group riding is enjoyable :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Martin I'm out in Upland but still rooted in Echo Park area. I frequently ride down to LA n Azusa canyon on weekends. Would like to meet up with others for a cruise. Let me know if your interested on meeting up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I realize this post may be old but I'm looking for a group ride, I'm in Los Angeles close to Downtown LA. Trying to get a group ride going. If anyone is interested let me know or DM me on Instagram (Akleptic92) for a faster response. I may have two people who are down to ride but I'm trying to start something big!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts