Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the condo I live, they don't allow to use black or dark covers for motorcycles. Once they put a warning that they would tow it if I kept using the cover. So for now I'm using one of those clear plastic tarp for painting. But would like to have a proper clear cover so it's not siting in the rain at night sometimes. This is how it looks now :)

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
At the condo I live, they don't allow to use black or dark covers for motorcycles. Once they put a warning that they would tow it if I kept using the cover. So for now I'm using one of those clear plastic tarp for painting. But would like to have a proper clear cover so it's not siting in the rain at night sometimes. This is how it looks now :)
I looked everywhere I could think of and couldn't find any, except for the thin, temporary, disposable ones.

If the issue with the Condo management is related to not being able to see your license plate or parking sticker, you could always just cut a rectangular opening in a regular silver-colored cover. You could even staple or glue in a piece of sturdy, clear plastic to keep the whole thing waterproof.

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL nice cover.
funny how they don't allow dark covers b/c i haven't seen any transparent covers..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The day I asked why, they said it's because it made the complex look like it was stored unused, and that made the place look bad :/
Then I told them I use it everyday it's not raining, so it would not be like that for long periods. And they mentioned that the security guard that patrols needs to visually see the bike and plate every night. I will try your idea FangShui and see if they approve!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts