Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All other rear huggers I have found on the R3 forums or interwebz seems to be from foreign OEMs/ODMs. Has anyone ordered from Motomachines before? Based in VA. Rear hugger seems pretty legit at $116. I have a Raven R3, but they only show the blue. They have a "silver carbon" and "glossy black" colors, but have no pics on the reseller, Motomachine's site or the OEM's site, Enermax. The blue looks like it matches the R3's blue scheme flawlessly.

Might just take a gamble on it and try it out. It's an Ermax part which I found out is French from research, but at least it's stocked from a reseller in the States and don't have to wait a month or so.

http://www.motomachines.com/Ermax-Rear-Hugger-for-Yamaha-YZF-R3-15-_p_5478.html

Edit: Sorry, Motomachines is the reseller. It is an Ermax rear hugger which is a France based motorcycle accessories OEM/ODM apparently. MODS, can you change thread title to reflect correct manufacturer if possible?

·
Registered
6 Posts
wife got one just like the picture above-motomachines is legit-ordered from them many times no problem.the satin blue doesn't match the paint,but is the same as the wheels.

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
All other rear huggers I have found on the R3 forums or interwebz seems to be from foreign OEMs/ODMs. Has anyone ordered from Motomachines before? Based in VA. Rear hugger seems pretty legit at $116. I have a Raven R3, but they only show the blue. They have a "silver carbon" and "glossy black" colors, but have no pics on the reseller, Motomachine's site or the OEM's site, Enermax. The blue looks like it matches the R3's blue scheme flawlessly.

Might just take a gamble on it and try it out. It's an Ermax part which I found out is French from research, but at least it's stocked from a reseller in the States and don't have to wait a month or so.

http://www.motomachines.com/Ermax-Rear-Hugger-for-Yamaha-YZF-R3-15-_p_5478.html

Edit: Sorry, Motomachines is the reseller. It is an Ermax rear hugger which is a France based motorcycle accessories OEM/ODM apparently. MODS, can you change thread title to reflect correct manufacturer if possible?
Thanks for this link! I found the same thing over at motea but its literally double the price. This is far more reasonable. I'm going to get this once my fender eliminator shows up.

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
V1: R1 style gastank cover
V2: supersports style gastank cover
Both are now replaced by new products.
Only 1 style gastank cover available.
To Bluebird: I think your are referring to the gastank cover, if not disregard my comment.

·
Registered
476 Posts
- v1 rear hugger: color -> black gel coat added on the drop down list
- v2 rear hugger: only black available
We work with different manufacturers and some of the products are not color matched (70% compared to OEM color), so we decided not to sell those products with a huge color difference, hope this make sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts