Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Scott there you go: (the system doesn't let me to add external links - go to youtube and search with "Arrow Yamaha R3 Pro Race Exhaust System" you should find the same video name).

In the video the Arrow PRO RACE exhaust is completed with the "full racing system" (not just the slip-on).

If you have patience I bought the race slip-on a couple of weeks ago from ebay and I'm now waiting for the delivery. I should be mounting it by middle-end of August (I will be on holidays soon). I can, and probably will, also post a before/after video on my youtube channel. Hope this helps you in your decision.

Cheers
Pvb.Miles.Away.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Scott there you go: (the system doesn't let me to add external links - go to youtube and search with "Arrow Yamaha R3 Pro Race Exhaust System" you should find the same video name).

In the video the Arrow PRO RACE exhaust is completed with the "full racing system" (not just the slip-on).

If you have patience I bought the race slip-on a couple of weeks ago from ebay and I'm now waiting for the delivery. I should be mounting it by middle-end of August (I will be on holidays soon). I can, and probably will, also post a before/after video on my youtube channel. Hope this helps you in your decision.

Cheers
Pvb.Miles.Away.
Can you provide a link to the slipon version you bought? or is it the same as the link i posted?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My slip on has the same item number of the one included in your link (same item on arrow's catalogue. If you look at their website the reference is the same for the race pro for the Yamaha 2016 mt-03: Same motorcycle as the r3). Nevertheless the online catalogue (sort of pdf online arrow's catalogue, the race pro exhaust is referenced also for the R3).
Again I bought mine on ebay (db-killer shop), but did not received it yet. Price was 250 euro with shipment.

Cheers.
Pvb.Miles.Away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts