Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Set of ARASHI 4-position adjustable Rearsets in Perfect Condition for sale. Color is Titanium Gray as in the photo.

I liked the position of these better than stock but because of an old hip injury I can't use them without being in serious pain after a ride, even when installed in the lowest and most forward postion of the four possible ones. I went back to the stock rearsets and added some adjustable footpegs, aluminum heel guards and adjustable shift lever.

My loss, your gain. Current best price is $138 shiped from China, which is exactly what I paid for them. Save $43 USD

I added in a couple extra springs for the brake light switch. These may need one end to be cut to length and bent to fit, same as the one that came with the rearsets, but one of these may work better. I also added in a couple lock washers to use as spacers for the lower frame mounting bolts because the provided bolts are a bit too long and bottom out before tightening all the way in the lower holes (looked for a shorter bolt but the next shorter one was TOO short).

You will need to adjust the Master Cylinder plunger length, brake light switch position and the shift rod length.

Installation may not be suitable for someone with no experience in modding.....but it's not really difficult.

PM me if you're interested. Priority goes to first PM I receive. I will accept payment to my PayPal account ONLY! NO exceptions. PRICE IS FIRM!

Please note that these are NOT returnable.....

View attachment 19258

View attachment 19266

·
Registered
234 Posts
I can vouch for these rearsets and the ease of installation; I bought mine from Ebay because FangShui's post here about them. My set has been on my bike for over 4 months, and they work great (mine are at the highest, most rearward position). $95.00 shipped is a steal! Buy them Now!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Arrgh, sorry this forum won't let me PM until 15 posts? Silly rule.

Fang-
I'd be very interested.

Why didn't these fit for you? Do they sit much differently than the stock rearsets?

Paypal OK?

I'm at 506 Farallon Ave, Pacifica CA 94044

Thanks,
David
(650) 207-4500

1 - 16 of 16 Posts