Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have this doubt.
Are the Arrow collectors compatible with the Akrapovic Slip on?! Anyone has this combination of exhaust?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Are you asking about using Arrow headers and Akrapovic Slip on. If so you will have to go to exhaust shop and have them bump up ( expand) the slip on a little bit as the akropovic and arrow are same size OD. I did this originaly and it was insanely LOUD. Ended up going with Arrow can too.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes Decon Blue, thats what i have in mind. But, do you have any kind of video or something from when u had the akrapovic with the arrow headers?i just want an idea of the sound... xD i think i dont have any kind of problems with the extra noise.. i repeat, i think! xD

·
Registered
389 Posts
yes Decon Blue, thats what i have in mind. But, do you have any kind of video or something from when u had the akrapovic with the arrow headers?i just want an idea of the sound... xD i think i dont have any kind of problems with the extra noise.. i repeat, i think! xD
Nope, I had a video but no longer have it. But I can tell you it was LOUD. Not a good loud. Idle was sweet, but above idle it was LOUD. Plus you will definitely need a fuel management system because you'll have NO back pressure and it will be way too lean. Do yourself a favor and just get the whole Arrow System. TST Industeries is a vender here, stocks the system and all 4 styles of cans. Under $700 for SS FULL EXHAUST is a Win IMHO.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts