Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I low-sided and scraped my entire left side. I have a 2015, but since I'm replacing the fairings, I was wondering if I could just buy the 2016 Matte Gray set. Would it still fit?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just put 2016s on my 2015 after my crash. No issues at all. They are all the same.
Thanks for the response! I'm gonna put those sexy matte gray fairings on. :)

Were you able to find them all in a central location? Because I'm looking at online warehouses and I'm looking for each part individually by the model number.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, I walked around my bike to gather a parts list and I came to a total of $357. Does that sound accurate? I thought OEM fairings would cost more. I must be missing something.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sounds about right especially if you don't need hardware. Not sure if those prices will include decals though which could add another 100 or so. You will have to search line by line, I don't know of anybody that would sell as a kit (other than ebay knock offs)

Per mine, I bought them here as race take offs. I needed a new headlight as well so this was the best option for me. Would up being cheaper than trying to piece everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts