Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my exhaust all worked out. Went with full Arrow exhaust from TST. Just a couple things left to do, Vortex clip-ons and Rosso 2's and I'll be all good. :).

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice man. That's a sext setup. I've never had an Arrow exhaust, but they're a known name, and sometimes brand name and recognition matter, IMAO. Plus it's Italiano engineering, so it must have some compelling engineering. It would be amazing to see some results on it vs stock, and comparative analysis vs competition. Are you installing a block off plate? @jbluetooth has a nice block off kit available at his store on www.yamahar3racing.com. I'd recommend an FC like a PC5 or Bazazz if you haven't already!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm digging it!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice man. That's a sext setup. I've never had an Arrow exhaust, but they're a known name, and sometimes brand name and recognition matter, IMAO. Plus it's Italiano engineering, so it must have some compelling engineering. It would be amazing to see some results on it vs stock, and comparative analysis vs competition. Are you installing a block off plate? @jbluetooth has a nice block off kit available at his store on www.yamahar3racing.com. I'd recommend an FC like a PC5 or Bazazz if you haven't already!

I already did block off plate when I installed Header. I'd like to find if anyone does a Flash of ECM. I had my R1 and FZ09 both flashed with great results. Plus you can enable the Quickshifter function with flash, I had QS on both the R1 and FZ09 and loved them, but might be overkill on this.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, really suprized how nice it sounds with the header instead of that ball sack hanging under neith. Around 9000 rpm it really starts to talk to ya. :/).

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll have to check out how to do that.

·
Registered
433 Posts
usually if you take a video on your phone it should have the option to allow you to upload it straight to youtube...if you have a youtube account

youtube is a god's send

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does it come with covers to hide the ugly joint welds? lol
Dude, I being a certified licensed welder most of my adult life the Tig welds on this system are top notch primo examples. It's best to know at least a little of what your commenting on.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Come on down !!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: torrid_pace

·
Registered
26 Posts
It worked. I just found out this trick myself after a lot of searching:

If you delete the "s" off of the "https" part of the URL, it will automatically embed the youtube video in your post, instead of just providing a link.

Nice exhaust by the way, I would seriously consider going this way. How loud is it compared to the stock exhaust?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts