Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ride in GA?? Looking to create a riding group maybe near the Lawrenceville, Snellville, Grayson, Duluth, Suwanee area to hang out with and ride, maybe ride out to events and stuff. Lets at get together and create a group and talk about bikes and modifications.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a Georgia meet this weekend? I didn't even know lol, when and where will it be?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
There's a Georgia meet this weekend? I didn't even know lol, when and where will it be?
I'm assuming he is talking about Mountain Motorsports when he wrote "Mountain".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yup.
Maybe I should have been more clear.
It'll be at the Buford store (Saturday 11am ~ 6PM). I'm guessing its held by the motovlogers in the Atlanta areas.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet! ill probably be up there as long as it doesn't rain. I just installed my carbon fiber Akrapovic full race exhaust and cant wait to ride.

·
Registered
42 Posts
reviving this old post...just bought a r3 myself and looking for people to meet/talk mods/tips, basically anything. I'm in Snellville.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reviving this old post...just bought a r3 myself and looking for people to meet/talk mods/tips, basically anything. I'm in Snellville.
Sup! I haven’t ridden in a while because of the rain. If it doesn’t rain this Thursday we can go to the bike meet on BP gas wstation off the exit on pleasant hill rd. Let me know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sup! I haven’t ridden in a while because of the rain. If it doesn’t rain this Thursday we can go to the bike meet on BP gas wstation off the exit on pleasant hill rd. Let me know
Whats up man! I'll be honest, I didnt expect a response this soon..Just a fyi, im a complete noob rider (just got my r3 last week) and taking this fri off to get my license/tag/etc so i'm not quite there yet but i'll be glad to join you on the very next one.

Do they meet every week?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whats up man! I'll be honest, I didnt expect a response this soon..Just a fyi, im a complete noob rider (just got my r3 last week) and taking this fri off to get my license/tag/etc so i'm not quite there yet but i'll be glad to join you on the very next one.

Do they meet every week?

No worries! Take your time learning the basics and take your time. The meet has all sorts of bikes and its every Thursday night like around 7:30 - 9pm

·
Registered
42 Posts
No worries! Take your time learning the basics and take your time. The meet has all sorts of bikes and its every Thursday night like around 7:30 - 9pm
Sounds good. I've been cruising around my subdivision practicing hard braking, low speed manuvers, etc for now.

Ive seen that get together quite a number of times. Do they just meet there and chill, or meet and then go ride?

·
Registered
42 Posts
If anyone from the Atl area has recommendations on where i can buy SAE 10w-40, oil filter, and Drain Plug crush washer (is this even necessary?), it would help me out a lot. i seem to only be able to find these online and would think dealerships charge an arm and leg.

Thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good. I've been cruising around my subdivision practicing hard braking, low speed manuvers, etc for now.

Ive seen that get together quite a number of times. Do they just meet there and chill, or meet and then go ride?
Everyone meets there to chill and then everyone gos there way. Some groups go out riding to eat which is what I like doing. I tried one time to get a group of R3's around the area to hang out but couldn't find anyone. For your oil question, try Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville they have it in stock but its much cheaper online.

Reactions: ATL_R3
1 - 16 of 16 Posts