Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
There's bound to be plenty more of us - they haven't been able to keep the show room floors stocked for more than a day or two around my parts!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi everyone, actually not from Australia but from Hawaii and just checking to see if anyone will be upgrading their blinkers anytime soon? I'm looking to purchase the clear blinkers since we have the orange blinkers in the states. Names Luu.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Hi everyone, actually not from Australia but from Hawaii and just checking to see if anyone will be upgrading their blinkers anytime soon? I'm looking to purchase the clear blinkers since we have the orange blinkers in the states. Names Luu.
Are you 808YewTube by any chance?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lol no but I ride with her every once in awhile. I'm the one with the white/blue/or silver grom in her videos. Wow I didn't know she's known by everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Lol no but I ride with her every once in awhile. I'm the one with the white/blue/or silver grom in her videos. Wow I didn't know she's known by everyone!
I've been a subscriber of hers for a couple years.

Her Hawaiicon 2015 video was great!

I love Groms and those stretched custom Ruckuses (Rucki?)

I'll watch for you in her vids!

Also, congrats on adding an R3 to your collection.

Also, you should watch some vids by RoyalJordanian. One of his 3 bikes is a Grom. He commutes into Central London daily. Here are his Grom vids.

https://www.youtube.com/user/royaljordanian/search?query=grom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Ryde, will pick up the red/white R3 tomorrow.

Looking to upgrade a few parts, hope this may help some R3 owner
LED smoke Front Blinker and Back Blinker
Fender eliminator and relay for blinker - search TST industried on google

I can't post web link because I don't have enough post

I've researched that R25 are very identical to R3, seem a lots of modification of R25 from Indonesia and Taiwan. Hope someone could start selling those aftermarket parts for R3 soon.

·
Registered
856 Posts

Mine has its own bedroom when not at the track,
stunning from every angle.

If any West Aussies want help with track setup ive done a fair bit of homework on the bike and have it flying at Barbs, and remember to shop at Five Star Yamaha :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts