Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. This will be my first meet with other bikers. Really interested in seeing who all shows up. Let me know if you want to join and any other suggestions you might have. We'll talk more about location and meeting up and all that jazz once we get some more people on board :laugh: Anyone from anywhere is welcome. Don't by shy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where about in az man I'd love to ride with some others. Maybe get some rider tips. I rode dirt bikes but that was about 7 years ago and is nothing compaired to street riding. (Fairly new rider here)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Mesa. Greenfield and University area. I'd be willing to really drive/meetup anywhere as long as its not too far away. What about you?:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm located in Peoria around cactus and 75th so really not too far away would you be just looking at just meeting or would you be interested in doing a ride as well if you can get this meet up going and get people to come out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely a meeting and ride. Once I get some more replies, I will list a couple of routes and see who prefers what. Any suggestions as to where to ride are also welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know if you want r3 riders only. But if you use Facebook I'd try to find a group that does frequent rides and post on there to see if anyone is down for a ride. And as far as the destination I feel like a trip to Sedona, Prescott or even like pine top would be a pretty cool ride but just an idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only R3 riders would be amazing to have, but highly unlikely. Anyone with any kind of motorcycle can ride. No restrictions necessary. A facebook post does sound like a great idea. I have 2 other friends also that most likely will be joining us. I have taken rides to Sedona plenty and know that route very well so that trip is always an option for me. Most likely would be on a Saturday or Sunday. Probably meet in the morning also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
R3s only would be really cool but like you said highly unlikely. Once you get more people that say they will go just go ahead and throw up a date time and destination and I'll be sure to do my best to make it out for the ride it sounds like fun man. ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! Can't wait. Glad I can count you in. I'll let you know about a date, meetup location, time, and destination soon. I'm thinking gas station fill up in Phoenix, then taking the 17 North to Sedona. Find a place to eat and rest. Maybe cruise around town for a bit and then bring it on home afterwards. Probably a Sunday. More riders are needed still though. Are you gonna try and bring anyone?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't really know anyone that rides all my friends are big into cars my uncle rides but is usually really busy so he probably won't be able to make it. But others then that i don't know anyone that rides that's the main reason I'm on here is to try and find some people to ride with around my area. So hopefully we can all meet some new friends on this ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys. Just joined the forum today. I'm a new rider from Phoenix AZ. Been riding for 1 month now. I'd love to ride around with other R3 riders or riders in the same class. You can count me in on a ride. I've always been kinda quite and shy myself but really looking to start socializing with other riders. keep me updated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Script! I'm happy to find another R3 rider that wants to meet up. I'm thinking Sunday the 5th. You guys free then? Let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome Script! I'm happy to find another R3 rider that wants to meet up. I'm thinking Sunday September 5th. You guys free then? Let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Saturday works also just I usually put in some OT, so i'm not free until 11:30am.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I've been in Colorado for a few days. Although I wouldn't mind going at any time of the day for a ride. I try to take rides in the morning so I can spend my afternoons with my wife and kid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I bought my r3 back in April, this bike is my daily, but this meet/trip sounds nice. I wanna see the more fun side to riding, like with a group so we should definitely do this like 1 time a month or every other month.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome Ptynan12! Nice to see another R3 rider in AZ. What are your days off so that we can try to find the best day for everyone?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts