Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm never going to carry a passenger and I want so bad for my rear seat to look like the race "seats" I've come to realize the only way that will happen is with at least a tail end fairing right? Or can you get a top piece? I've been having trouble finding them. Painting is no problem. My side fairing are going deep purplish blue soon no more massive matte grey ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want those. I want the nice ones. I want the honest to god racing back. ? I hate that rubber insert we filled it in on my Chinese on but I still hate the shape and sit of them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you are thinking of the classic bullet shape, like on a Norton Manx race bike, I think it would look out of place with the very angular lines of the R3.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: CBRpilot

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Tail-tidy kit, rear seat cowl, and custom exhaust bracket / pillion peg delete is all you need
to clean-up the tail section of your bike.
That's what I did to my R3. I would post a pic, but this forum won't let me post anymore
pics because they have a VERY LOW LIMIT on how many pics we can post.
And it's too much of a pain to do off-site hosting and linking. ( Which is stupid anyway. )

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am also looking to remove this section from my R3 and would be interested in what if anything you ever find.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is there a link that you could add to show where you got the parts for this or a place where the picture can be seen? I'm desperate to do this too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts